The International Relations and Advancement Department at the Vaal University of Technology is aimed at promoting and facilitating all facets of internationalisation and the development of the University in all spheres.
This is a port of call for all international students and visitors. It provides a wide range of services including, but not limited to, responding to general enquiries from prospective students or their parents, helping current students with extensions of study permits and general advice during their stay at VUT.
Our contribution towards the growth of the University includes:
- Growing VUT’s global profile through staff and student exchange
- Benchmarking continental needs and global standards
- Enhancing integration of the global and local for mutual benefit
- Providing specialist services to all international students and applicants
- Developing and promoting the concept of internationalisation.