The International Relations and Advancement Department at VUT facilitates and coordinates international visits on behalf of the University. This includes:
- Receiving requests and advising prospective visitor/s on dates, staff members/ units/ faculties and/or departments best suited to the purpose of the visit
- Drafting and coordinating the programme for the visit
- Scheduling meetings with VUT staff, as appropriate
- Arranging a campus tour and
- Issuing an appropriate letter of invitation, upon request.
Please note that the VUT International Relations Department will not make travel and/or accommodation bookings.
We generally accommodate visits from private individuals; partner institutions and non-partner institutions seeking to establish a relationship. The University may decline a request if:
- The purpose of the visit is not aligned to the University’s strategic objectives
- There is no interest from the University in the proposed areas of collaboration
- The proposed date of the visit does not suit the availability of VUT staff
- The proposed date falls on a national or University holiday, or falls during registration or examination periods
- There is another delegation scheduled to be received the same day you intend visiting the University.
Generally, one delegation can be received per day, and most visits will be for half a day.