Tel no: 002716 950 9781/9313 or visit International Relations Students
Make sure that the VUT offers the course you are interested in and that you adhere to the admission requirements.
Initial selection will be based on your final Grade 11 marks or Grade 12 March / April / June results.
Obtain and complete the " Application for academic admission form". This can be done in one of the following ways:
(1) Download the Application Form (Please take note that you can apply with only any Grade 12 results, preferably June’s.)
(2) Obtain the form from anyone of our campuses / your school
With the form you will need the following:
1. Certified copy of ID.
2. Certified copy of best grade 12 results or final grade 11 results.
3. Application fee R100 - no cash accepted, postal orders or cheques must be made out to Vaal University of Technology.Direct deposits can be made at ABSA, account number 530 861 945, Branch Code 632005.
The scholar’s ID number must be put in the reference block. A copy of the deposit slip should be forwarded with your application.
4. Send completed form with above-mentioned to Vaal University of Technology, Vanderbijlpark Campus, Private Bag X021, Vanderbijlpark, 1900 or fax to 016 950-9775 or 016 950-9731.
Closing dates for applications (Academic and hostels)
SA Citizen International Students
First Semester and Year Students 30 November 31 October
Second Semester 30 May 15 May