- Create and maintain good relationships with vendor/suppliers.
- Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers and price options.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times and potential future development.
- Estimate the needs of users and monitoring user access and security
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for purchase.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
- Reporting on procurement tender outcomes and supplier selection.
- Manage tender correspondence in line with internal and external guidelines.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Responsible for receiving deliveries.
- Handling queries from suppliers.
- Ensuring receiving procedure and processes are adhered to.