How to sign your SOP
The online loan agreement form (LAF) must be signed electronically by approved students or students who qualified for NSFAS funding. The Financial Aid Office will inform the students.
Procedure of signing an online LAF
- STEP 1: Click here to sign your LAF or SOP online.
- STEP 2: Enter your ID Number and click on the search button.
- STEP 3: Once you have clicked on the search button you will receive your One Time Pin (OTP) either as an email or SMS. Please note that if you are a minor under the age of 18 at the time your LAF or SOP is ready to be signed online then your legal guardian or parent will receive the OTP and will need to follow steps 4 – 9.
- STEP 4: Enter the OTP* sent to you from NSFAS If you have not received a OTP click the resend OTP button.
- STEP 5: Click on the login button.
- STEP 6: Read the LAF or SOP by clicking on the folder icon.
- STEP 7: Enter your cellphone number and email address.
- STEP 8: Agree to the funder terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox.
- STEP 9: Click on the submit button.
* A One Time Pin (OTP) is a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that NSFAS will send only once to your cellphone number to confirm that you are the person logging in to accept the LAF or SOP.