FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY ISACA STUDENT GROUP
ISACA is a student structure for Financial Information Systems and Internal Auditing. It is aimed at extending education beyond the classroom by acting as a liaison structure between students, companies and professional bodies.
MISSION AND VISION
- To instil integrity, dignity and professionalism of IT audit as the profession and academic course.
- Encourage members to apply for a student membership with ISACA.
- To support an environment conducive to academic excellence and professional integrity.
- To maintain the network between the students, professional bodies, professionals and alumni.
- To encourage professional and personal development amongst the members.
- To expose the students to the professional environment of financial information systems.
- To provide students members with balanced knowledge and understanding of diverse careers, certifications and accreditations facilitated by profession bodies.
- Address and raise issues pertaining to internal audit and financial information systems courses.