AMBIO ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PTY LTD
Established in 2007 as a consulting and testing laboratory, specializing in microbiology, analytical chemistry and toxicology analyses.
AMBIO is now a fully accredited SANAS testing laboratory (T0628) that provides services in potable water supply, sewage treatment, industrial effluents and bore-hole water.
The laboratory can also test food products for the rapid detection of pathogens before it causes outbreaks.
The highly competent team and rapid turn-around times gives AMBIO the leading edge over competitors
- Microbial and chemical analysis of tap water, bottled waters, borehole water, river water, industrial and sewage effluents.
- Food pathogen detection-Listeria, Salmonella and Escherichia coli.
- Acid mine drainage.
- Determination of fats, oils and greases in water and food samples.
- Environmental impact assessments.
- Environmental remediation and rehabilitation.
AMBIO Environmental Management (Pty) Ltd laboratory is a highly specialized laboratory which provides chemical, microbiological and analytical support to the following:
- Water & wastewater industries
- Local municipalities
- Personal and investigative testing
- Food and Beverage Industries
Mr. Prenaven Reddy (Manager)
Ms. Lindiwe Mayila (Senior Technician)
Ms Phindile Radebe (Senior Technician)
Ms. Nana Molefe (Technical Manager)
Mr. Michael Matshidiso (Senior Technician)