FACULTY OF APPLIED AND COMPUTER SCIENCES
Vision, Mission & Strategies
Motto: Vaal University of Technology (VUT), where NDT meet students’ challenging and rewarding career.
Vision: To be the leading provider of innovative research and cutting-edge NDT education in Africa.
Mission: To remain in the forefront of producing highly dedicated and qualified cohorts of graduate students that will provide exceptional service to industry and become entrepreneurs through innovative:
- Teaching and learning
- Research, and Community engagement.
- Promote lifelong cutting edge NDT education.
- Promote and advance innovative NDT research.
- Hold safety as one of the highest priorities.
- Move the boundaries of NDT teaching and learning through the use of the latest technology.
- Promote and hold staff development as one of the highest priorities.
- Commit to effective and progressive Memorandum of Understand (MOUs) and Memorandum of Agreement (MOAs) which include research collaboration, program review (subjects) as well as student and staff exchange.